Both buildings of the Regional museum in Kolín, which are situated in present Brandlova street, were in the past at least for some time funcionally related with the St.Bartolomew´s church. Dvořák´s Museum of Prehistory used to be New Parish School which was founded at the beginning of 17th century and served its original purpose until 1860. Červinka´s House is one of the oldest-preserved town hoses in Kolín, thanks to its early-gothic core from the second half of the 13th century. In 1518-1617 the house was used as a town hospital for the poor, under the clergy supervision of of clergymen of St.Bartholomew´s church.
Nowadays Červinka´s House is used as a gallery of the Regional museum in Kolín. In its historic part we can find the permanent exhibition ´Měšťanský dům´ (A Town house) describing the lifestyle of Kolín citizens in 19th century.